Saifu has started Beta testing!
Right now we’re gradually rolling out the beta to people who have registered for it on our site. We’re starting out testing with just a few customers of the nearly 4,000 that have signed up, so we can test our internal policies and the technical functioning of the platform. We’re starting with Europe, and then we’ll expand to other jurisdictions.
We’ve been making a lot of progress on the Beta and want to share some of the features that testers are already helping us improve. Some of the functions that we’ve already implemented and are testing, include:
· Onboarding: to get started with Saifu, customers need to complete the Know Your Client (KYC) process, which involves uploading a picture of your ID or passport, and taking a selfie
· Setup of the Core Banking platform: setting up accounts, and transferring in funds to get started
· Fiat transactions: send or receive fiat currency
· Cryptocurrency transactions: send or receive cryptocurrencies
· Fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange operations: buy Bitcoin with your Euros, sell Ethereum for dollars, etc.
The features we have in place at the moment are just the tip of the iceberg. We’re also testing a lot of functionality under the hood. This won’t be apparent to Beta testers, but internally we’re working on these features:
· Accounting and reporting for crypto and fiat currencies
· Anti-Money Laundering (AML) integration
· Operations with our security platform for storing cryptocurrencies
· Operations with banks
· Operations with crypto exchanges
· Internal processes
Testing will be an ongoing process and we will gradually invite more and more of those registered to join. Once we have gathered enough feedback and improved our processes enough, we’ll be ready for the full rollout of our product, which will also include the official Saifu interface, which you can check out a clickable demo version of here.
If you’d like to become a Beta tester, click here to join the waiting list.